Advanced, Robust Threat Management Features with an Enhanced GUI
We are excited to announce the latest software update for the Hillstone Networks Server Breach Detection System, version 2.1. This new release further protects internal networks and their critical assets with enhanced threat events management capabilities, a robust user interface, as well as improved response times.
Hillstone sBDS is now armed with advanced and innovative technologies, to help customers build a transparent, manageable, traceable and credible internal network security platform, protecting their critical servers and information from being leaked or stolen, in the event of a breach. These technologies include:
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
- Abnormal Behavior Detection (ABD)
- Network Traffic Analytics (NTA)
- Deception Technology (Honeypot)
- Threat Intelligent Correlation, among others
Enhanced threat events management capabilities
The management of massive threat events is a challenge to administrators. The new version introduces several useful features to help users avoid the interference of false positive and irrelevant threat events, and focus on critical and valid events. New features in this category include:
- The ability to clear the server/computer threats and conduct re-evaluation of host securities in just one click of a button.
- The management analysis “false positive” process now removes confirmed false positives so that they are no longer presented in the user interface.
- Threat forensics and details of the threat events evidence are enhanced for better readability and consumption.
Streamlined User Interface Design: iCenter Intelligent Analysis Center
The user interface has received a face lift, working to provide a more accessible and relevant display of the security posture to administrators. To this end, the top five risks associated with servers, as well as threat trends are added to the iCenter interface to give the appropriate notice. Other updates to the interface include:
- Mirror interface now supports saving the object position based on the administrator’s actions.
- In addition, four service types are added to enhance server type identification and help your users identify more comprehensive server types.
- Protocol support is now extended to: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, HTTPS, FTP, LDAP, DNS, HTTP-Proxy, SNMP, MySQL, and MSSQL.
Accelerated Device Response Times
We have improved the backend systems to deliver faster overall response times. This includes:
- Access speed improvement for the web-based user interface, as the Appweb process is increased from the original 1 to 2.
- Storage response delays and front desk query speed times are resolved due to database optimization.
Watch this demo that illustrates Hillstone sBDS in action, detecting threats in a customer internal network.
For more details on the technology platform and key functionality that Hillstone sBDS is based on to detect post breach threats, download the whitepaper here